Supported Services enable individuals with developmental disabilities to reside in their own environments. Individuals remain in their apartments or homes with supervised care. In-Pact currently manages 29 residences and provides daily care to over 50 individuals.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Ensuring health and safety
- Assistance with hygiene, housekeeping, cooking, and shopping
- Introduction of new skills
- Strengthening of existing skills
- Monitoring and dispensing medications
- Assisting with personal finances
- Assisting with community integration
Supported Services has maintained CARF Accreditation since 1998. CARF is an independent, non-profit accreditor of health and human services. It is responsible for surveying service providers. This helps ensure that organizational and program standards are upheld.
Supported Services is primarily funded by the Community Integration and Habilitation Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) waiver. Individuals must meet HBCS waiver eligibility and Medicaid eligibility guidelines to qualify. Alternative funding may be available for those that do not qualify. Private payment through family or insurance is also accepted.