Community Resources encompasses In-Home Services and In-Pact’s day program, also known as the Community Learning Program (CLP).
The CLP is located within our Olga Brinkman & Cyril Sandala Clubhouse at 3191 W. 121st Avenue in Crown Point. CLP provides recreational activities and engaging programs to promote inclusion within the community. Services are currently available to In-Pact Group Homes, Supported Services and In-Home Services. Individuals with significant behavioral needs benefit from the low individual to staff ratios. Qualified staff work diligently to provide compassionate, specialized care.
Current CLP services include:
- Problem-solving skills training
- Activities of daily living education
- Health and wellness education
- Self-advocacy skill building
- Activity planning assistance
- Community access support
- Social integration support
- Special Olympics
- Community-based volunteer opportunities.
In-Home Services provides support to individuals residing in their family home. In-Pact works cohesively with the family to create needs-based goals to promote independence. Trained staff assist with in-home skill building, daily living activities and short-termed supervised care. Staff also facilitate community integration through learning, leisure and recreational activities.
- Participant assistance care (PAC)
- Residential Habilitation and Support (RHS)
- Community Habilitation Integration Services (CHIO)
Families interested in In-Home Services need to apply for waiver services through the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities (BDDS). Services are funded through the following two waivers: