1. Information Collected.
Our Website may collect both personal information and technical information from you, your device or web browser during any visit.
- Technical information. The Website may also collect technical information about your browsing session that is not personally identifiable, such as information stored in cookies. Such information might include the type of web browser you use, what kind of device you are using to view our Website, and the operating system of such device. More information on cookies is provided below.
2. Information Use and Sharing
- Serving You. Our Website collects your personal information primarily for the purposes of processing your donation, or providing our services in accordance with any request you make of us through the Website. The most common use of such personal information is to contact you in response to your request for information or provide job search services as identified above.
- Mobile Alerts. In-Pact, Inc. may send you alerts to any mobile device you choose and designate through our Website (“Mobile Alerts”). Mobile Alerts include time-sensitive information, such as weather-related closings or news about other operational issues which might impact our services to you.
- Customer Service, Sales and Marketing. Our sales or customer service team may also use your personal information in following up to ensure your satisfaction with the Website or to answer any questions you might have. We may also compliment your information with commercially or publicly available information for the purposes of better serving you and marketing our goods and services to you through email or telephone calls. Should you choose to not receive such marketing, you can unsubscribe or opt out by following the instructions in any such communication.
- Sharing. We do not sell or rent your personal information. We do not share your information with third parties for the purposes of marketing or selling third party products, or our own. We may share information with trusted third parties solely for the purposes of fulfilling any requests you make through our Website or improving the functionality of our Website. When required by law, the Company may disclose personally identifiable information as may be required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
- Technical Information. Non-personally identifiable technical information about your device, browser or browsing session will only be used to assist us in personalizing your browsing experience or improving the functionality and performance of our Website. We may share such technical information with Google Analytics as part of this performance management (see more about cookies and Google Analytics below).
- Accessing Your Information. Whenever possible, our Company will provide you access to any personal information we may retain. Please contact the Company as noted below to make any such requests.
- Data Integrity and Security. While perfect information security is never possible, the Company has implemented commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your information against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
4. Do Not Track
The Website honors Do Not Track (DNT) signals emitted from your web browser. Our Website does not collect personal information about your activities on our Website over time and across third party websites or online services.
5. United States Use Only
Our Website is intended to service U.S. customers only. Our Website is not intended to collect, use, or share personal information of individuals outside the U.S.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We will not distribute your personal information to third parties for the purposes of marketing or advertising third party products to you without obtaining your consent in advance.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We do not intentionally collect information from any individual under 13 years of age. Our Website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or age or older.
- Contacting the Company. If you have any questions or concerns about the practices or your dealings with this Website, you can contact:
12300 Marshall Street
Crown Point, IN, 46307
Attention: Deanne Holmes
Via email: email@example.com